Let our financial aid office assist you in understanding the options available to your child. At DCCC, 75% of students receive financial aid, and the average amount of financial aid awarded to an individual student per year is $5,256.
Don’t let cost prevent your child from achieving their dreams. Thousands have sought help from our financial aid office, which is well versed in the varying expenses that students have. We can help you plan financially so that your child can earn a degree in an economically efficient manner.
IMPORTANT NOTICE: The priority deadline for scholarship applications was May 1st, 2018. As of July 18, 2018, we have awarded the majority of our DCCC Foundation Scholarship funds for the 2018-2019 school year, & although we are still accepting applications, we are currently placing new requests for scholarships on a waiting list. Therefore, students not receiving Pell/other aid, or student loans, will need to be prepared to pay their tuition & fees by the payment deadline of Thursday, July 26th, 2018 by 5:00 pm; or by 5:00 pm the day you register if it’s after July 26th.
DCCC Foundation scholarships are given through the generosity of private donors or community organizations who support our students and programs.
Some scholarship donors stipulate that preference be given to students meeting certain criteria.
- Please complete all fields of the application so that we can explore all avenues of scholarship funding for you.
For most of our scholarships, preference is given to students enrolled at DCCC full-time (12 hours or more) with at least 12 semester hours already completed.
- GPA and academic requirements vary by scholarship.
Please complete the FAFSA (Free Application for Federal Student Aid) by the time your application is reviewed. Otherwise, we can’t consider you for a scholarship.
We will make every effort to notify you of your scholarship application status before the start of the fall semester.
- The amount of your scholarship award is affected by your other financial aid.
- Please check your StormTrac account, DCCC e-mail account, and your mail regularly to ensure that you receive the latest updates from the DCCC Foundation and from all other DCCC offices.
- DCCC Foundation Scholarship Application for 2018-2019 (for current or prospective students who plan to enroll 2018 Fall, 2019 Spring, or 2019 Summer Semesters)
- Outside Scholarship Links & Search Engines