Would you like to begin earning a degree while you’re still in high school? At DCCC, you can. Students who qualify can take college-level courses and earn credit toward their high school graduation and a college degree.
Jump-start your future …
- Earn high school and college credit
- Get a head start on your college degree
- Take courses that aren’t offered in high school
- Prepare now for one of DCCC’s many technical or vocational career options
- Ease your transition to college by getting a taste of college now
- Lower the cost of college by earning credits without high tuition costs
High School Programs
Mendenhall 115 (Davidson Campus)
Coordinator of High School Programs
336.249.8186, ext. 6178
Contact the guidance counselor at your high school.